Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Juneathon Day 13

The old sciatica is still kicking my butt. Literally.  So I did lots of stretching (20 minutes). I'm just about sick of this pain.  It's really starting to mess with my head.  But it has always gone away.  I'm just going to keep plugging away at my stretches and exercises until it disappears again. I'm too young for this crap.

In other news, I went for bloodwork last week.  I was supposed to go in January and managed to procrastinate for a whopping five months.  I got the results back yesterday.  My cholesterol is 164. 164?  And the HDL & LDL (whichever they are - I can never remember) are exactly where they're supposed to be.  My fasting blood sugar was 92.  Guess all this running is good for something, because my diet has not been exactly stellar lately. So YAY ME!

No comments: