Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Janathon Day 4

I had a date with the dreadmill tonight. Life got in the way. Two hours of sleep, plus sick hubby, plus LONG day at work, plus burgeoning (is that even the word I'm looking for? Too tired to look it up) panic attack equals a big, old tired ball of nerves. Normally, I'd push through it and work out anyway, even though I'm running on fumes. BUT 2011 is the year I'm practicing taking care of myself: resting when I need to, in addition to eating better and exercising. The thing is, looking out for ME is the toughest of the three. So tonight's good practice. I'm going to stretch my hips and legs really, really well and hit the sack. I'm not going to feel guilty for not working out (though I really think that hyperventilating should count as cardio). I'm going to be kind to me and remember that tomorrow is another day.
In other news, I'm four for four with blogging. heh

Martian countdown: 88 days



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: