Sunday, January 2, 2011

Janathon Day 1: 1/1/11

I actually ran. 1.5 miles in 18 minutes and some change. I did a 5k on Belle Isle for NYE, so I wasn't planning on running two days in a row, but I squeaked out a run. And it felt pretty good. I'm a little achy in the right ankle today (a new-ish pain grrr) but otherwise, I think I'm good.
This blogging thing is going to be tough. Last year's foot injury really messed with my mind and I feel like I'm jinxing myself if I talk too much about running. :sigh: My plan for Janathon is to just take it day by day and see how it goes.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Natalie Bowers said...

'Day by day' sounds good. I hope all goes well with your Janathon exercise tomorrow!

Best wishes

Nat x

d'RC said...

Thanks for the visit. I'm off to return the favor. :)